(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Member, U.S. House of Representatives
- Community/neighborhood of residence: West Chester, Ohio
- Education: BSBA, Xavier University
- Chairman, House Committee on Education and the Workforce
- Vice Chairman, House Committee on Agriculture
- Former Member, Ohio House of Representatives
- Former Trustee, Union Township
- Continuing the momentum started with the No Child Left Behind Act.
- Promoting strong retirement security legislation.
- Supporting our men and women in uniform.
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Healthcare
- BS, University of Cincinnati, Ohio, 1983
- Healthcare, Montgomery County, OH 1993-2002
- Dayton Interfaith Hospitality Network Co-founder, 1990-1992
- International Development, Mennonite Central Committee, 1986-1989
- Engineer, US Department of Agriculture Rural Electrification Administration, 1983-1985
- Officer, Dayton Public Schools Parent Group, 1999-2000
- Improved Healthcare Coverage for Seniors and Working Families including Prescription Drug Coverage under Medicare for Seniors
- Corporate Fraud Prevention and Accountability and Pension and Social Security Preservation
- Education Improvements to Improve Quality of Education at Lower Levels and Improve Access at Higher Levels
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
1 questions on the issues
News and Analysis
Cincinnati.com Election 2002
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- THE CENTER FOR RESPONSIVE POLITICS: Campaign Finance Report