League of Women Voters of Ohio
Hamilton County, OH
November 5, 2002 Election
Judge; Court of Common Pleas, Probabte Division Voter Information
6 Year Term.
|Responsibilities: Deals with wills, estates, marriage licenses, adoption, guardianship, commitment to mental institutions.
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Lawyer, Clerk of Courts
- Neighborhood: Cincinnati
- Education: Xavier; UC College of Law; Ohio State (Ford Foundation Fellow)
- Experienced in Probate legal work. Totally modernized Clerk's office;
- website named America's 01 court website; finalist for court management system in Smithsonian Computerworld Awards,
- the Oscar for technology innovation.
- Member of the Ohio Supreme Court Advisory Committee on Technology and the Courts.
- Develop the internet and permit electronic filing of Probate Court documents.
- Publish additional court guides to assist the legal community and the public.
- Enhance accessibilty, e.g. off site marriage license offices; possible expanded hours.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
1 questions on the issues
News and Analysis
- How to Pick a Judge
Cincinnati.com Election 2002
Ohio Judicial Conference
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: December 6, 2002 12:42 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.