(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Anne B. DeMartini
(60.0%) in Stanislaus County
(36.8%) in Santa Clara County
- Occupation: Educator
- I have a B.A. in music education and a M. S. degree in education.
- I have over 25 years teaching experience.
- I am a member of the Modesto and Merced Symphony Orchestras.
- I strongly support local law enforcement agencies and I want to repair the relationship between local law enforcement and our Community College.
- I am completely opposed to using land on the MJC campus for building a strip mall. The land is for educational purposes. .
- I will seek out and consider many points of view before making decisions as a Board Member. I'm opposed to the current policy limiting public debate.
(40.0%) in Stanislaus County
(63.2%) in Santa Clara County
- Occupation: Farmer / Real Estate Broker
- AS Degree from Modesto Junior College and BS Degree from U.C. Berkley in Agriculture Economics
- Stanislaus County School Board Trustee
- Patterson Planning Commissioner and Patterson City Council
- Local Area Formation Commission
- Assistant Fire Chief for Patterson and West Stanislaus Fire Departments
- McHenery Museum and Stanislaus County Historical Society Board Member
- High quality programs - to serve our students, whether their goal is vocational training, transfer or remedial education.
- Workforce development - to provide a skilled workforce for local businesses and to help attract new businesses and, thus, economic development.
- Quality learning environment - safe, clean, updated facilities and equipment/technology, good working conditions, fair pay for faculty and staff.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- Website: Yosemite Community College District
News and Analysis
- League of Women Voters Candidate Forum
- Thursday, October 10, 7-8pm, City/County Chambers,
10th Street Place.
- 10/8/02 Modesto Bee, Election connection
- Allister Allen has activated a Smart Voter web site.
- 9/24/02 Modesto Bee, Election Connection
- Anne DeMartini has posted a web page on Smart Voter.
New! League of Women Voters California "Guide to Government"
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.