- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Deputy Attorney General
- Who's Who In American Law, 1994, 1998 & 2001 Eds.
- Member & General Counsel, S.F. Republican County Central Committee, 1997-2001.
- President, Log Cabin Republicans of San Francisco, 1997-2000; Gen. Counsel, LCR of California, 1996 - .
- Member, Federalist Society, 1996 - ; Bay Area Lawyers for Individual Freedom (BALIF), 1984 - .
- J.D., University of San Francisco, '81; A.B., University of Illinois, '77.
- Vietnam-era Veteran, U.S. Navy '72 - '75, Honorably Discharged.