(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Farmer/Businessman
- Appointed by President Bush as USDA California State Director for Rural Development
- Twice elected to the College of Sequoias Board of Trustees
David G. LaPere
- Economic Development
- Increasing Water Storage
- Improving our Education System
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Technician/Broadcaster
- AA in Communications/Broadcasting IBA
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science University of Wexford
- 30 years in Communications and Broadcasting
- 35 years Politically Active working on various campaigns and issues
- Colaterally 21 years of Labor Relations Experience with the Communications Workers of America. Positions held Local President, Executive Board Member
- Current elected Positions, Chair Tulare County Democratic Club, Executive Board Member California State Democratic Party, State Chair Cal CDC By-laws
- Security of our Nation First ( Veteran US Navy Seabees)
- Unemployment/Child Poverty
- Saving Social Security/Prescription Drug Benefits for Seniors
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: Attorney
- Member, Northeast Plan Review and Implementation Committee
- Chair, Libertarian Party of Fresno County
- Graduate, Leadership Fresno - Class XVI
- End the War on Drugs
- Fully privatize Social Security
- Replace Income, Capital Gains, Corporate and Inheritance taxes with a temporary 15% national retail sales tax
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
U.S. House of Representatives
Campaign Finance Data
League of Women Voters
News and Analysis
- About the Candidates
- Browse the page to find the link for District 21. Then find Biography, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT), Special Interest Groups, and Voting Record where available.
The Fresno Bee
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.