(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Richard W. Pombo
(This candidate has not responded to Smart Voter)
Elaine (Dugger) Shaw
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Rancher
- Addr: 2705 N. Corral Hollow Road, Tracy, CA 95377
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Business Lawyer
- B.A. Social Science, University of the Pacific
- J.D. (cum laude), University of Michigan Law School
- Over twelve years' experience as a business attorney specializing in corporate and commercial finance.
- Has provided free legal aide to several non-profit community organizations, including pre-school and special education programs, a woman's shelter
- Married, two children.
- Education - Better schools; more, qualified teachers.
- Easing traffic congestion and curbing sprawl.
- Protecting Social Security and Medicare through fiscal responsibility.
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
U.S. House of Representatives
Campaign Finance Data
League of Women Voters
News and Analysis
- About the Candidates
- Browse the page to find the link for District 11. Then find Biography, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT), Special Interest Groups, and Voting Record where available.
San Jose Mercury News
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.