(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: State Senator
- Elected to the Assembly in November 1996
- Elected to the Sacramento City Council in 1993
- Born and raised in Sacramento, Deborah attended the University of California at Davis and graduated from McGeorge School of the Law
Jason A. Sewell
- Senior Issues
(This candidate has not responded to Smart Voter)
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: Small Business Owner
- Phone: 916-444-5012; Addr: 1426 T Street, Sacramento, CA 95814; Email: email@example.com
- Occupation: Registered Nurse
- Masters Degree from UCLA
- BSN Degree from Mount St Mary's College
- Has been an employee, a manager in a large company, a professor at a State College and a small business owner.
- She is active in her church and community.
- She is married with 2 children.
- I would cut government waste. Those who spend the money(government employees) should be surveyed to determine areas of wasted government money.
- Once the government waste is cut, then I would balance the budget without raising taxes.
- I would propose legislation to help working families save for retirement and protect employee pensions.
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Secretary of State
League of Women Voters
- About the Candidates
- Browse the page to find the link for Senate District 6. Then find Biography, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT), Special Interest Groups, and Voting Record where available.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- See the candidates and issues from previous elections: 11/3/98, 6/2/98