(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Legislator's Aide/Businesswoman
- 80th Assembly District "Woman of the Year" (1997)
- Housing and Neighborhood Services Director for the City of Coachella (1995-98)
- Small Business Owner
- Coachella Valley Health Partnership Co-Chairperson
- Family Services of the Desert, Past Board Member
- Community Investment Corporation, Past Board Member
Joey Acuna, Jr.
- Help local residents find affordable health care with a special focus on preventive care for our children and ensuring dignity for our seniors.
- Invest education dollars in classrooms, not bureaucracy -- and ensure local schools get their fair share.
- Make sure law enforcement has the tools needed to keep people safe in their homes, neighborhoods, schools, and at work.
(This candidate has not responded to Smart Voter)
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Construction Supervisor
- Phone: 760-564-2712; Addr: PO Box 1302, La Quinta, CA 92253; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Secretary of State
League of Women Voters
- About the Candidates
- Browse the page to find the link for Assembly District 80. Then find Biography, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT), Special Interest Groups, and Voting Record where available.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.