(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Jay La Suer
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: State Assemblyman
- San Diego County Undersheriff, retired
- State budget shortfall
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Retired Office Manager
- 3rd generation Native San Diegan; 4th generation Native Californian
- Began working in a tuna packing plant and ended up a branch supervisor of a County office.
- Pro-Union: values good living wages, equality & justice for all. Retired in 1994, was a dues-paying member of HERE & SEIU.
- 2001 Lifetime Achievement Award - SD County Dem. Party
- Founder: Jimmy Carter Democratic Club
Virgil "Randy" Hall, II
- Good Government must reach as many people as possible, spending our taxes wisely to benefit everyone.
- A First Rate Education for every California child
- Lowering senior citizens' health care costs.
(This candidate has not responded to Smart Voter)
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: Independent Businessman
- Phone: 619-227-2960; Addr: 628 W. Washington Avenue, El Cajon, CA 92020; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Secretary of State
League of Women Voters
News and Analysis
- About the Candidates
- Browse the page to find the link for Assembly District 77. Then find Biography, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT), Special Interest Groups, and Voting Record where available.
San Diego Union Tribune
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.