(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Councilmember/Business Owner
- Graduated Los Angeles Valley College, 1972
- Honorable Discharge, California Air National Guard, 1974
- Wife Andrea is a College Professor, daughter Kara is a College Freshman
- Visit Website for more information
- Public Safety - Abundant resources and personnel to meet emergencies
- Fiscally sound state budget & stimulate economic opportunity
- Education - Reliable facilities funding & maximize local control
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Social Worker
- BA, Northeastern Illinois University, 1978
- AA, Kennedy King Junior College, 1977
- Attended, Governor State University.
- Chair, California State Democratic Children Caucus, 2000-present
- Past Chair, National Women's Political Labor Caucus, 2000-present
- Trustee, Cucamonga School District, 1999-present
- Public Safety
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Secretary of State
League of Women Voters
- About the Candidates
- Browse the page to find the link for Assembly District 63. Then find Biography, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT), Special Interest Groups, and Voting Record where available.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.