(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Sally J. Lieber
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Councilwoman
- Mayor, City of Mountain View
- County Commissioner, Santa Clara County
- Chair, Santa Clara Valley Water Commission
- Education and Child Welfare Advocate
- Opening up access to opportunity: Investing in safe, high quality schools.
- Fighting for working families: Decent housing, quality childcare and healthcare.
- Protecting consumers and the quality of our environment.
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Businessman/Financial Advisor
- BS-Finance & Economics, SJSU
- Former Mayor & Councilmember, Sunnyvale
- Revenue & Taxation Reform Comm.
- Transportation & Communication Comm.-Chair
- Alternative Fuels Comm.-Founder/Chair
- Sunnyvale Education Foundation-Founder/BoD
- Quality of Life-preserve your neighborhoods, not high-rise/high-density
- Economy-invest in new ideas and innovations--creating new ways to make lives richer
- Education-return it to your local control and reduce State's bureaucracy to free up funds
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: Software Quality Engineer
- BS, Computer Science, MIT
- MS, Computer Science, Stanford University
- Member, Santa Clara County Libertarian Party Judicial Committee
- Allowing and facilitating greater educational choice for parents
- Decriminalizing "victimless crimes"
- Advocating personal responsibility and self-defense
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Secretary of State
League of Women Voters
- About the Candidates
- Browse the page to find the link for Assembly District 22. Then find Biography, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT), Special Interest Groups, and Voting Record where available.
News and Analysis
- Candidates' Forum
- Oct. 17, 9:00-9:30 p.m., M.V. Council Chambers, 500 Castro St. (and El Camino Hosp. Dist 7-7:30, Superior Court judge 7:35-8:30, U.S. Cong. Dist 14, 8:30-9)
sponsored by the Leagues of Women Voters of Los Altos/Mtn. View Area, Palo Alto, and Cupertino/Sunnyvale
Mountain View Voice, 10/25
Sunnyvale Sun, 10/23
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.