(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: State Assemblymember
- Former Member of the Contra Costa County Board of Supervisors
- Former Mayor, Councilmember and School Board Member in the City of Pittsburg
- Service on the Delta Diablo Sanitation District Board of Directors
- Contra Costa County Local Agency Formation Commission
- Graduate of St. Mary's College and John F. Kennedy School of Law
- Co-owner of Pittsburg Funeral Chapel
Jan Leslie Denny
- Restructuring a sound long term energy policy for California
- Developing policies to reform land use and government tax distribution
- Improving transportation infrastructure and creating better transit options in our county
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Businesswoman
- B. A. from U. C.-Berkeley
- Past-President Contra Costa Republican Assembly
- Married: 34 years
- Contra Costa County resident since 1973
- District 11 resident since 1979
- Decrease spending
- Lower taxes
- Reduce excessive government regulations
(This candidate has not responded to Smart Voter)
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: Computer Systems Manager
- Phone: 925-363-7446; Addr: 1740 Woodcrest Drive, Concord, CA 94521; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Secretary of State
League of Women Voters
- About the Candidates
- Browse the page to find the link for Assembly District 11. Then find Biography, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT), Special Interest Groups, and Voting Record where available.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.