League of Women Voters of California
Napa, Solano, Sonoma Counties, CA
November 5, 2002 Election
Member; California State Assembly; District 7 Voter Information
Results as of Nov 14 11:14am, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (382/382)|
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Assemblymember
- Former City Council Member
- Community Activist
- Native Californian
- Hobbies have ranged from sky diving (when younger) to bridge.
- Smart Growth
- Work Force Investment; School-to-Career; Vocational Ed.
- Child Care
(This candidate has not responded to Smart Voter)
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: Business Manager/Attorney
- Phone: 707-226-2979; Addr: 560 Hoover Street, Napa, CA 94559; Email: email@example.com
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Secretary of State
League of Women Voters
- About the Candidates
- Browse the page to find the link for Assembly District 7. Then find Biography, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT), Special Interest Groups, and Voting Record where available.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| Election Links
|| About Smart Voter
Created: December 6, 2002 12:41 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.