(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Doug La Malfa
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Farmer
- Born & Raised In Northern California
- Owner & President, DSL Farms
- Earned BS in Ag/Business from Cal-Poly
- Founding Director, CA Rice Commission
- Chairman, Richvale Foundation Boosters
- V. Chair,Butte Co. Republican Central Cmte.
- Promoting & Protecting California's Agriculture & Water
- Keeping Our Communities Safe
- Cutting The Tax Burden on Working Families
(This candidate has not responded to Smart Voter)
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Electrician
- Phone: 530-347-7319; Addr: PO Box 29, Cottonwood, CA 96022
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: Engineer/Property Investor
- Published author and former Navy corpsman,
- Registered Pharmacy Technician and degreed Legal Assistant,
- Construction experience from Central America to the Middle East,
- Pete is a concerned grandfather involved in his community.
- For a map of Pete's District see http://www.calvoter.org/maps/ad02.gif
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Secretary of State
League of Women Voters
- About the Candidates
- Browse the page to find the link for Assembly District 2. Then find Biography, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT), Special Interest Groups, and Voting Record where available.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.