(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Social Worker
- Founding Director of the Humboldt/Del Norte Area Agency on Aging
- Wrote Humboldt County Crime Prevention Plan and Chaired its first Crime Commission
- Founded Humboldt County's first Pro-Choice PAC
- Developed California's first K-12 comprehensive family life education curriculum
- Led successful "No on Measure J" Campaign, keeping Wal-Mart out of Eureka
- Served on the Eureka Chamber of Commerce and helped write its first legislative platform
- Health care and delivery of services to seniors, children and families
- Education-California currently ranks 36th in the Nation in per pupil spending. We used to be number 1. We need to be again.
- Economic development while protecting the coast and Environment
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: County Supervisor/Businessman
- Owner--Rob Brown Bail Bonds
- Past President, Kelseyville Business Association
- Juvenile Justice Commissioner
- School Board Trustee, Kelseyville Unified School District (1995-2000)
- Kelseyville Volunteer Firefighter
- Sheriff's Advisory Council
- Education--committed to improving the quality of our children's education, while providing a safe environment for both teachers & students.
- Protecting our communities--Ensure funding for adequate law enforcement in our local communities.
- Providing Jobs for our people--Job creation though reducing taxes and eliminating excessive government regulations.
(This candidate has not responded to Smart Voter)
- Party: Green
- Occupation: Nature Photographer/Educator
- Phone: 707-822-4870; Addr: 2130 Western Avenue, Arcata, CA 95521; Email: email@example.com
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Secretary of State
League of Women Voters
News and Analysis
- About the Candidates
- Browse the page to find the link for Assembly District 1. Then find Biography, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT), Special Interest Groups, and Voting Record where available.
The Press Democrat
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.