(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Councilmember/Engineer
- Council Member, and former Mayor for the Town of Windsor
- Director for Sonoma County Transportation Authority
- Board Member of the Local Scouting District
- Member of SRJC Tech Advisory Committee
- Civil Engineer - licensed Civil Engineer & Land Surveyor
- Married with four children. We've lived in Windsor since 1991.
- A town swimming pool and increased parks & recreational opportunities
- Safety for our families & children, protecting our quality of life, and strengthening our economy.
- Widening of Highway 101.
- Occupation: Councilmember
- BA Business Administration (emphasis Finance) California State University, Fullerton
- MBA - University of Southern California
- Sonoma County Tourism Program 1999-present (Chairperson elect 2000-present)
- Windsor Girls Softball Sponsor
- Windsor Library Advisory Board 1997-2001
- Community Coalition on Youth 1995-present
- Downtown Revitalization
- Safeguarding our Fiscal Health
- Providing more Recreational Opportunities
- Occupation: Mayor, Town of Windsor
- Current Chair, Sonoma County Airport Land Use Committee
- Past chair, Sonoma County Integrated Waste Management Agency
- Past Member, Sonoma County Transportation Authority
- Current Board Member, Sonoma County Hot Air Balloon Classic
Jeffrey L. Leasure
- Maintain and enhance Windsor's quality of life by prioritizing your children's needs, public safety and our environment
- Providing a well planned community with good design and growth control
- Promoting engagement and involvement in Windsor's future
- Occupation: Businessman/Planning Commissioner
- Board Member, Circuit Rider Productions (4 years)
- Chamber President 2000-2001 and 2001-2002, Windsor
- Degree from Sacramento State in Economics
- 14 year resident of Windsor, having lived on west and east side
- Father of three, ages 12, 10, 3
- Control growth to a sustainable quality of life for all our citizens
- Provide police and firemen with the tools tools to protect and serve our people
- Improve our Planning Process to include more direct input from other agencies, such as the Windsor School District
(This candidate has not responded to SmartVoter.)
- Occupation: Businesswoman
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis
- Tuesday, October 8, 8:00 p.m., Windsor High School Performing Arts Center; taped rebroadcast, Windsor Ch 27, Saturday, October 26, about 11:50 a.m.
The Press Democrat
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- Responses to questions asked of candidates. It is necessary to scroll to the desired contest.