(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Frank S. Fratto
(This candidate has chosen to not participate in the League's voter education project.)
James Edward "Ed" Hughell, M.D.
- Occupation: Retired Family Physician
- 18 years family practice in Atascadero
- 20 years directing family practice residency, Merced
- 3 years as medical director of mission hospital in Liberia, West Africa.
Runo J. Lemming
- Continue an excellently functioning Health Care District.
- Maintain a staff of competent paramedics who are happy with their working conditions.
- Provide as economical a service as is compatible with the above two factors.
- Occupation: Incumbent
- Healthcare District Trustee for 5 years
- Member, Trustee Action Network Committee, Association of California Healthcare Districts
- Coordinator of Cambria's Crisis Intervention Team
- Retired after 32 years in Law Enforcement
- Community Resident since 1991
Gregory D. Bates
- Maintaining a superior advanced life support ambulance service
- Being fiscally responsible to the area taxpayers
- Provide healthcare related programs to assist area residents
- Occupation: Retired Fire Battalion Chief
- 30 years in the fire service
- Worked all ranks including paramedic, Engineer, Captain & Battalion Chief
- Last position was a the Director of Emergency Medical Services for the L.A. County Fire Dept.
- Trained as fire laison to the County Emergency Operations Center
- Trained in Critical Incident Stress Debriefing
- B.A. in Psychology
- Cambria's hometown EMS system must be preserved
- Explore more efficient, cost-effective methods of delivering service including a closer relationship with our fire department.
- With the current staff members nearing retirement we must insure that we have an operation that will attract new, highly qualified, applicants.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|