League of Women Voters of California
San Joaquin County, CA
November 5, 2002 Election
Mayor; City of Lathrop Voter Information
2 Year Term.
Results as of Dec 6 2:34am, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (9/9)
(17 Writein Votes 0.9%)
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Lathrop Councilmember
- Vice-Chair of the San Joaquin Council of Governments, SJCOG, Board of Directors
- Altamont Commuter Express, ACE, Board of Directors
- San Joaquin County Partnership Board of Directors
- Inter-Regional Partnership Board of Directors
Robert D. "Bob" Gleason
- Secure funding in order to deliver needed projects in Lathrop and services for residents
- Jobs for Lathrop that provide head of household wages and improve quality of life for residents
- Businesses in Lathrop that provide everyday needed amenities such as being able to shop, go to the movies, and more in Lathrop
(This candidate has not responded to Smart Voter.)
- Occupation: Councilmember/Businessman
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
City of Lathrop
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: December 6, 2002 12:39 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.