(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Willie W. Weatherford
- Occupation: Retired Police Chief
- BA Degree from Cal. State Univ. - Sacramento
- Graduate of the FBI National Academy
- Chief of Police-Galt & Manteca
- City Manager of Galt
- Member of the Manteca City Council
- Public Safety, establishing and maintaining the best in police & fire serv.
- Senior housing and services
- Expanding the economic base of Manteca, Jobs, Jobs, Jobs
- Occupation: Mayor, City of Manteca
Malma M Nicholson
- Better management of Manteca's uncontrolled residential growth
- Improving job opportunities without the tax giveaway
- An effective program to reduce residential traffic speeding
- Occupation: Retired Bookkeeper
- Advanced Education in City Administration,
- Accounting, Business Management, Personnel
- Management, Business Law, Arbitration, Labor
- Negotiation. Experienced as Assistant to City
- Administrator, and 30 years as self employed
- accountant, often a rep before Small Tax Court.
- Control local government spending, it is presently in the red.
- Control growth, to tie it to availability to provide services, live with 3.9%
- To return the control of our government to the people not special groups.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
City of Manteca
News and Analysis
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.