League of Women Voters of California
San Joaquin County, CA
November 5, 2002 Election
Council Member; City of Stockton; Council District 5 Voter Information
4 Year Term.
Results as of Dec 6 2:34am, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (190/190)
(145 Writein Votes 0.4%)
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Gary S. Giovanetti
- Occupation: Council Member
- Occupation: Financial Services & Employee Benefits
- Licensed for Life, Health & Variable Products, California
- Registered Representative for Securities
- BA Archtiecture, University of California, San Luis Obispo
- Licensed State Architect, California
- Licensed B-1 General Contractor, California
Felicia A. Arafiles
- Secure water supply for our future and more good jobs in our community.
- Public Safety of our citizens including our streets and public utilities.
- Cultural diversity, equal opportunity and education of our children.
(This candidate has not responded to Smart Voter.)
- Occupation: Self-Employed/Businesswoman
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
City of Stockton
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: December 6, 2002 12:39 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.