(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Janet A. Rivera
(67.1%) in San Joaquin County
(72.9%) in Alameda County
(62.8%) in Sacramento County
- Occupation: Trustee, San Joaquin Delta Community College, Area 3
- Educator: 27 years in San Joaquin County
- Married: Rupert Rivera, Educator and graduate of Delta College and UOP
- Children: Rupert Rivera, INS Federal Prison Manager; AA degree Delta College and Jeanette Rivera, homemaker and AA degree Delta College
- Board of Directors for Head Start, Calif. Human Development Corporation, S.J. Juvenile Justice Commissioner, A+ Literacy Committee,
- AA degree Delta College, BA degree UOP, Life Teaching Credential,CSU,Stanislaus, Educational Administration Graduate work at CSU,Sacramento
- Community Involvement: 43 years
- Maintain a balance budget and fiscal responsibility for Delta Community College District
- Continue to improve safety for students and staff by more lighting and installation of security cameras on campus
- Maintain open and honest articulation with all school districts within our Delta Community College District
(18.9%) in San Joaquin County
(12.5%) in Alameda County
(19.2%) in Sacramento County
- Occupation: Maintenance Supervisor
- AA from Delta College
- BA of Theology
- Administrative Credential
- 13 yrs supervisor of custodial/utility workers
- 9 yrs Director of OIC (Opp. Industr. Ctr.)
- Increase Nursing Program
- Increase Child Care Program
- Increase closer working relationship between management and staff
(13.7%) in San Joaquin County
(14.6%) in Alameda County
(18.0%) in Sacramento County
(This candidate has not responded to Smart Voter.)
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
San Joaquin Delta Community College District
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.