(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Tax Accountant/CPA
- Licensed Certified Public Accountant in the State of California - 15 years
- District Representative to State Senate President pro Tempore, John Burton - 7 years
- Advocate for Women's Issues
- Community Leader and Volunteer
- Fiscal accountability
- Home ownership opportunities for everyone
- Funds to improve our parks, schools and libraries
- Occupation: Local Small Businessperson
- 25 year's of real world business experience.
- 20+ years of voluntary public service as Commissioners for three Mayors.
- Life-long neighborhood resident.
- Put quality of life issues First.
- Reliable MUNI, properly maintained streets and Parks.
- Represent working San Franciscans with common sense policies.
- Occupation: Manager/Business Owner
- B.A., Economics, San Francisco State University
- M.B.A., International Business, Golden Gate University
- Leland Yee's Community Representative, District 4
- Member, Advisory Council for the Office of Aging
- Board Member, Chinese Holocaust Museum
- 2001 Community Service Award, V.F.W.
- Cut wasteful city spending
- Advocate for quality education in neighborhood schools
- Improve services for children, families and seniors
- Occupation: Executive Director of the San Francisco Resource Center
- Member, 12th Assembly District, California State Democratic Committee
- Vice President, Taraval Parkside Merchants' Association
- Director of the San Francisco Neighbors' Association
- Member of the Sunset Community Democratic Club
- Director of Public Relations Committe of the New Century Lions Club
- Putting Customer Service First and making our Government More Responsive to us.
- Focus on the basic quality of Life issues to improve MUNI, Ease Traffic Congestion and fix our streets.
- Install a high-tech crime tracking system called ComStat to ensure Public Saftey Officers have the Tools to Succeed.
- Occupation: International Airport Administrator
- City and County of San Francisco Environmental Commissioner (1994-97)
- President, Coalition for San Francisco Neighborhoods (1987-89; 1992-94)
- Director, San Francisco Tomorrow (1985-96)
- Executive Board Member, SEIU 790 (1991-97)
- Master of Public Administration, USF
- Airport Administrator since 1987
- Set up universal health care insurance for all San Franciscans.
- Implement progressive tax reform.
- Eliminate waste, inefficiency, and corruption.
- Occupation: Small Business Owner
- Masters in Divinity (MDiv), San Francisco Theological Seminary, 1975
- B.S. in Business Administration/Marketing, California State University, Los Angeles, 1972
- Appointed member of the Local Homeless Coordinating Board
- Past Co-chair of the San Francisco Living Wage Coalition
- Vice President, Legislative Affairs for the Merchants of Upper Market & Castro (MUMC), one of the largest business associations in the City
- Chair, SF Network Ministries Housing Corporation
- Higher wages for San Francisco workers.
- Increased affordable housing stock.
- Fully funding the City's Universal Health Care Plan.
- Occupation: Real Estate Broker
- California Small Business Board Member, 1997-2001
- City/State Partnership Rep for SF World Trade Center with U.S. Export-Import Bank, 1996-1999
- California Export Finance Board of the World Trade Commission, Vice-Chair 1994-1995 & Board Member 1993-1996
- Chinese Real Estate Association of America, President 1993-1994 & Chairman 1995
- Calnet Finance & Investment, President 2001-Present
Krista Spence Loretto
- Establish a District Action Advisory Committee to act as a bridge for communication between District 4 residents and the District 4 supervisor.
- Advocate for better quality of education by seeking additional funding to increase programs, teachers, & classroom space for our district schools.
- Promote and provide assistance to small businesses in District 4 - such as with marketing and seeking out small business loans.
- Occupation: Realtor/Businesswoman
- A sunset homeowner
- BA in Communications from CSUS
- Neighborhood Coordinator for Friends of the Urban Forest
- Active member of the Junior League of San Francisco
- Commercial street cleanup
- Ocean Beach beautification
- To creat a more user-friendly Building Department
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis|
San Francisco Examiner
San Francisco Chronicle
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.