League of Women Voters of California
San Francisco County, CA
November 5, 2002 Election
Superior Court Judge; County of San Francisco; Seat 10 Voter Information
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Trial Attorney
- Graduated Golden Gate University Law School, 1981.
- Admitted to the California Bar 1982.
- Attorney in private practice for 20 years, with experience in both civil and criminal law.
- Judge Pro-tem for 12 years, presiding over hundreds of trials.
- Rated "WELL QUALIFIED" by the Judicial Evaluation Committee of the San Francisco Bar Association.
- San Francisco Bar Association's "Outstanding Volunteer in Public Service" in 1992.
Sean F Connolly
- To be a fair and equitable Judge who can listen to all sides of an argument and help parties come to agreement.
- To help make the courts more accessible to all people, regardless of their ability to be represented by counsel.
- To use my skills to help San Francisco clear their costly backlog of cases.
- Occupation: Deputy City Attorney
- Former SF Public Defender
- Former General Counsel for the Police Officers' Association
- Board Member - Court Appointed Special Advocates
- Advisory Board Member - Tenderloin Neighborhood Development Corp.
- Continuing Education of the Bar - instructing attorney
- JD from University of San Francisco
- Sean F. Connolly is a seasoned litigator who has represented a spectrum of San Franciscans in a career devoted to public service.
- Sean F. Connolly has handled criminal cases from petty thefts to three-strikes to homicides.
- As a civil litigator, he has handled cases ranging from personal injury to wrongful deaths to federal civil rights litigation.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
League of Women Voters
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: December 6, 2002 12:39 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.