League of Women Voters of California
San Francisco County, CA
November 5, 2002 Election
Assessor-Recorder; County of San Francisco Voter Information
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Director of Planning and Development, SF State University
- Former Supervisor
- Former ED of job-training organization
- Former Community College Trustee
Doris M. Ward
- Bring honesty and integrity to the Assessor's Office
- Fiscal experience to bring reform
- A manager for Assessor
- Occupation: Assessor-Recorder
- Former President of the San Francisco Board of Supervisors
- Former Community College Board Member
- Board of Directors for the American Cancer Associationn
- Board of Directors of the Asian Art Museum
- Advisory Council to the National League of Cities
- As your Assessor, I have modernized and Computerized the Assessor-Recorder's Office, and it is now one of the most highly-computerized offices in CA.
- I have generated millions of dollars in new city revenues by aggressively assesing firms that do business on city-owned property.
- I have hired and trained a top staff of the nation's assessment experts who represent both the highest level of professional competence and diversity
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis|
San Francisco Chronicle
-Articles from the Primary
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- Big Spenders and Campaign Finances
- San Francisco Examiner 10/29/02
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: December 6, 2002 12:39 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.