League of Women Voters of California
San Diego County, CA
November 5, 2002 Election
Board Member; Otay Water District; Division 5 Voter Information
Unexpired Short Term.
Results as of Nov 27 12:02pm, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (40/40)|
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Paul John Lewis
- Occupation: Appointed Incumbent
- Mechanial Engineering
- Director, San Diego County Water Authority
- Director, Otay Water District
- Project Manager, Sempra Energy Global Enterprises
- VP, San Diego County Water Conservation Garden
- Professional Project Manager
- Water Sources: We need to have alternative water sources to protect our current and future investments.
- Security: Otay needs to play an active role in protecting our local resources.
- Managed Growth: We need a well-managed plan that guarantees that affordable water will be available in our future.
- Occupation: Retired University Professor
- Ph.D, MA, BA
- Jamul-Dulzura Community Planning Group
- Regional Water Quality Control Board
- Anderson Medal of Honor, 2002
- Scence Advisory Committee, San Diego Natural History Museum
- International Geographic Information Foundation
- Enforce a policy of ethical behavior and eliminate corruptive activities
- Involve ratepayers in water planning
- Improve employee morale
- Occupation: Retired Civil Engineer
- Occupation: Packaging Distributor
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- San Diego County Water Authority
- Official website
- Otay Water District
- Official website
New! League of Women Voters California "Guide to Government"
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: December 6, 2002 12:38 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.