League of Women Voters of California
San Diego County, CA
November 5, 2002 Election
Council Member; City of Vista Voter Information
Results as of Nov 27 12:02pm, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (44/44)|
(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Businessman-Economic Developer
- Occupation: Vista Cty Councilwoman
Michael L. Dinnel
- Occupation: Restaurateur/Planning Commissioner
- Occupation: Podiatrist
- Foot Specialist - Foot Surgeon
- Bronze Star for Service in Vietnam
- Former US Army Green Beret
- Hixon Award Winner from Kiwanis
- Treasurer for 2 years at Community Church
- Board of Directors for Vista Village Bus. Assn
- Finish the "Dirt Patch' in Downtown Vista
- Stop special assessment districts that are used to punish citizens
- Decrease City's reliance on "consultants" that are costly and rarely productive
- Occupation: Retired Bank Executive
- director-Shadowridge owners assn
- director-north county solutions for change
- pres.-bella vista homeowners assn.
- Get Vista Village finished as planned
- Bring Integrity to Vista council
- Invest and use tax monies wisely
- Occupation: Assistant Vice President
- Multiuse zoning in the redevelopment/downtown area
- Homeless - it's a regional problem
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
New! League of Women Voters California "Guide to Government"
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: December 6, 2002 12:38 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.