(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Christine M. Machado
Francine P. Busby
- Occupation: Trustee - Cardiff School District
Rhea A. Stewart
- Occupation: Appointed Cardiff School Board Trustee
- Occupation: Education Consultant/Parent
- Occupation: Psychologist/Educator/Author
- Ph.D. in Educational Psychology, UC Berkeley, Berkeley, California.
- Teaching Assistant at UC Berkeley, Berkeley, California.
- Lecturer at Chapman College, Alameda, CA
- Lecturer at California Naturopathic College, Del Mar, CA
- Consultant and In-service Trainer for 14 national school districts.
- Developer of the Responsive Classroom Observation Schedule, at Far West Laboratory for Educational Research and Development, San Francisco, CA.
- CLOSING THE GAP: Let's use existing funds more effectively to improve reading and math of Hispanic learners.
- SAFETY IN THE SCHOOLS: It's not just the physical environment. To stop bullying and harassment, we need to change the school culture.
- ACCOUNTABILITY means responsiveness to parents and making sure that vital projects get done in a timely manner.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
New! League of Women Voters California "Guide to Government"
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.