League of Women Voters of California
Santa Clara County, CA
November 5, 2002 Election
Council Member; City of Santa Clara; Seat 5 Voter Information
4 Year Term.
Results as of Nov 20 3:06pm, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (57/57)|
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Jamie L. Matthews
- Occupation: Santa Clara Council Member
- Santa Clara Vice Mayor
- Fifth Generation Santa Claran
- Married to the love of my life 16yrs, Father of four
- City Administrator, CSJ / PBCE
- Santa Clara Planning Commission Member / Chair 6 years
- Former Member Santa Clara County - San Tomas / Aquino Creektrail Committee
- Quality Neighborhoods and Education
- Youth and Senior Programs
- Environmental Protection and Open Space
- Occupation: Software Engineer
- BA University of California at Santa Cruz
- Neighborhood activist
- Provide representation for all of Santa Clara
- To ensure that Santa Clara only pays its fair share of the Hetch-hetchy aqueduct project
- The sale of the BAREC site results in a positive for our city
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis|
San Jose Mercury News - Oct. 26
New! League of Women Voters California "Guide to Government"
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: December 6, 2002 12:37 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.