(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Santa Clara Educator
- Government Teacher, Santa Clara high School
- Santa Clara Historical Landmarks Commissioner
- Santa Clara Citizen's Police Academy Graduate
- United Teachers of Santa Clara, Rep.
- Harris-Lass Museum, HLC Liaison
- 5th Generation Santa Claran
- Improve Our Quality of Life - Clean and Safe Streets and Parks, maintain low utility rates, and retain our annual "Clean-up Week"
- Improve Public Education, creating neighborhood homework centers, improving access to childcare and implementing a safe schools campus initiative.
- make home ownership more affordable for working families so people who work here can afford to live here.
- Occupation: Legislative Analyst/Planning Commissioner
- Masters in Public Administration (MPA)
- Bachelors of Science in Business Administration; Minor in Economics
- Santa Clara Planning Commissioner (6 Years) - Chairperson 2000-01
- CALTRAIN Citizens Advisory Committee (4 Years) - Current Chairperson
- VTA Citizens Working Group -- BART to Santa Clara (2 Years)
- K-12 School Volunteer
Frederick J. Clegg
- New and Affordable Housing: As a Planning Commissioner, I have supported the building of nearly 5000 new and affordable homes.
- Public Safety and Quality of Life Issues: I will support our Police & Fire Departments as well as other important community and city services.
- Public Transportation and Low Utility Rates: I am working on expanding CALTRAIN & BART Services to Santa Clara. I will keep utility rates low.
(This candidate has not responded to Smart Voter)
- Occupation: Santa Clara Businessman
- Occupation: Software Engineer
- B.S. In Management & Entrepreneurship & A loving, supportive, and devoted husband & father
- Community Emergency Response Team (CERT) under FEMA & CITIZENCORP
- Elected as Student Senate in college
- Creator Of The United Asian TV Talk Show
- A Vietnamese Translator for the Catholic Family Center
- Voter Poll Worker & Get people to register to vote
- Housing & Rental - Create more affordable housing & rental control
- Education & Technology - Obtain more resources for our public schools and ensure that our classrooms are equipped with the latest technology
- Public Safety & Strong Neighborhoods - Create a safe places where we can live and raise our families
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis|
San Jose Mercury News - Oct. 26
New! League of Women Voters California "Guide to Government"
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.