(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Terrence O "Terry" Gregory
- Occupation: Governing Board Member, Franklin-McKinley School District
- President, Board of Directors, San Jose Conservation Corps
- Board of Directors, Alum Rock Counseling Center
- Educator, University of San Francisco & JFK University
- Former President, Senter Creek Homeowners Association
- Former Diversity Commissioner, City of San Jose
- Board of Directors, Silicon Valley Boys & Girls Club
- Strengthen Our Neighborhoods - Increase equity, more senior & youth centers, improved parks, community policing
- Education - Improve childcare programs, more after school programs, build new libraries, help for classroom teachers
- Economic Redevelopment - More Affordable housing, support for small business, Hire Local Workers for City Projects
- Occupation: Independent Businessowner/Father
- 3 Term President, McLaughlin Corridor Neighborhood Association
- Founding Board Member, Franklin-McKinley Education Foundation
- Member, Strong Neighborhoods Initiative, Tully/Senter NAC
- Santa Clara County Planning Commissioner (Chair 2001-2002)
- Past Board Member, Rotary Club of San Josť North
- Vietnam Veteran: Combat Medic, 23rd Infantry Division
- Neighborhoods - Continue to work with every District 7 neighborhood to identify their individual needs and provide quality activities and services
- Affordable Housing - We must think regionally and act in partnership with our neighboring cities to find creative ways to build affordable housing
- Improving Local Schools and Providing Quality Education - I will work hard to insure the very best education opportunity for every child
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis|
San Jose Mercury News - Oct. 29
San Jose Mercury News - Oct. 26
New! League of Women Voters California "Guide to Government"
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.