(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Stephen "Steve" Bevan
- Occupation: Governing Board Member, Campbell Union School District
- Information Technology Manager
- District Technology Committee one year
- School Site Council three years, two as President
- District Finance Committee one year
- CUSD Governing Board Member two years
- Area native, 15-year-district resident, father of two, ages 15 and 18.
- Continue our tradition of attracting and retaining the best teachers. Support teachers with necessary resources.
- Continue fiscal responsibility, while continuing to meet the needs of all our students.
- Complete the modernization of our school campuses on time and on budget with the least amount of disruption to our students and staff.
- Occupation: Incumbent
- CPA and Management Consultant
- Long-time School and Community Member
- Insuring that all children achieve District academic standards of excellence
- Talking with our community as partners in education
- Using our system of accountability for students, administrators and teachers
- Occupation: Chief Financial Officer
- MBA, Santa Clara University
- Certified Public Accountant
- Economics degree from Westmont College
- Twin boys in the school district now
- Married for 10 years; 20 year Southbay resident
- Long-time Young Life & Junior Achievement volunteer
Nejleh T. Abed
- Let's challenge our children and bring out the best in them!
- School is about students; that's where our focus needs to be.
- Financial responsibility is critical, especially now.
- Occupation: Incumbent
- CUSD Governing Board Member 3 years/ Board President 2001
- Parent of 3 children all products of CUSD
- General Dentist in private practice
- Graduate of San Jose State and UCSF School of Dentistry
- Clinical Professor at UCSF for 5 years
- Outstanding Volunteer by the Association of Calif. School Administrator
- All children obtain fundamental learning skills to become productive citizens of our community.
- Increase teacher recruitment and retention at CUSD
- Greater involvement of business and community in local school
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
New! League of Women Voters California "Guide to Government"
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.