(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Ron M. Del Pozzo
- Occupation: Santa Clara County Deputy District Attorney
- Senior Deputy District Attorney who prosecutes violent felons
- Tried nearly 100 adults and juvenile cases. Won every felony trial
- Successful businessperson prior to legal profession
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration; Juris Doctorate
- Received the prestigious Phillip Burton Award for Outstanding Community Service
- Active supporter of Next Door Battered Womens Shelter, Firefighters Toys for Tots, Second Harvest Food Bank
- Dedication to fairness for all
- Restoration of public confidence in the judicial system
- Increased accessibility to the courts
- Occupation: Santa Clara County Criminal Prosecutor
- Phi Beta Kappa Stanford Graduate
- Law Degree from UC Berkeley's Boalt Hall
- Former Civil Litigator at Morrison & Foerster
- Support Network for Battered Women Executive Committee Member
- Santa Clara County Network for a Hate-Free Community Executive Committee Member
- Former Trade Investigator for U.S. Department of Commerce
- Honesty and integrity
- Equal access to justice for all
- Effective use of technology in the courtoom
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis
- Candidates' Forum
- Oct. 17, 7:30-8:30 p.m., M.V. Council Chambers, 500 Castro St.
sponsored by the Leagues of Women Voters of Los Altos/Mtn. View Area, Palo Alto, and Cupertino/Sunnyvale
- Candidates' Forum
- Oct. 19, 10-12 a.m., Campbell Community Center (corner Campbell & Winchester), Bldg Q, Roosevelt Redwood Rm.
sponsored by the Leagues of Women Voters of S.W. Santa Clara Valley and San Jose/Santa Clara
- Candidates Forum
- Oct. 23, 8 - 9 p.m., (& 7-8 15th Cong. Dist.), Quinlan Center, 10185 N. Stelling Road, Cupertino
sponsored by League of Women Voters of Cupertino/Sunnyvale
San Jose Mercury News - Oct. 26
Campbell Reporter - Oct. 23
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.