- Occupation: Councilmember-Teacher/Coach
- Master's Degree - University of the Pacific, 33 Years of Successful High School Teaching and Coaching, "Cypress College Americana Award"
- STANTON CITIZEN OF THE YEAR, Mayor of Stanton, Chairman of the Stanton Redevelopment Agency, Board Member of the Orange County Fire Authority
- Scoutmaster Troop 111 - Stanton, "Silver Beaver" Recipient Orange County Council of the Boy Scouts of America, Little League and Youth Sports Coach
- Religious Education Teacher and Member of St. Polycarp Church, Stanton Resident for 33 Years, Founder of "Drugbusters"
- Board Member of The Public Cable Television Authority, Served on the Orange County Waste Management Board, Stanton City Councilman Since 1988.
- Married to Jennifer for 25 Years With a Family of 5: David 24, Matthew 22, Stephanie 20, Katrina 19, and Joseph 14