(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Tracy Wills Worley
- Occupation: Tustin City Councilmember
- New Tustin Library
- Successful build-out of the Tustin Marine Base property
- The revitalization of Old Town Tustin
- Occupation: Businessman
- 32+ year resident; homeowner; father and husband
- Planning Commission Chairman
- Community Volunteer; School Volunteer
- Superior Court Judge Pro-Tem
- Recipient of numerous awards and proclamations for community service
- Twice Chairman of Dinosaur Dash; Dash Volunteer, 10 years
- FIGHT CRIME! I support expanding successful Gang Unit to protect our kids!
- PROTECT QUALITY OF LIFE! I will develop MCAS Tustin responsibly; fight increased traffic.
- DEMAND GOVERNMENT ACCOUNTABILITY! I support honest, open government and balanced budgets!
- Occupation: Businessman/Naval Officer
- Education: BS Mechanical Engineering (UCSD), Professional Engineer: Mechanical
- Family: Stephanie Melvin: Teacher (Junior High)
- Citizen Police Academy, Member - Tustin Pride, Homeowner and family man, Knight of Columbus - St. Cecilia's Parish
- Director - American Society of Mechanical Engineers, Member - Private Sector Terrorism Response Group, Volunteer - Veterans Day Parade
- Anti-terrorism Expert
- KEEP OUR COMMUNITY SAFE: support police and fire and ensure that all businesses are prepared for economy changes and possible terrorist attacks
- PROVIDE OPEN GOVERNMENT: Improve communication between residents and city hall andhost more town halls where residents are free to express their views
- INCREASE OUR CITY REVENUE: Revitalize Old Town and protect our tax dollars while maintaining comunity services
- Occupation: Attorney/Retail Business Owner-Operator
- Education: BA, UCLA; JD, Antioch School of Law, Washington, DC; (Southern California public schools K-12)
- Family: Wife of 14 years, Sheila, and two beautifully well-adjusted and happy children, Veronika, 7, and Tucker, 4.
- Orange County Superior Court Judge Pro Tem
- Special Counsel, City of Irvine (exposed $9.1 million El Toro airport accounting scandal).
- Founder, Tustin Adopt-A-Block/Vice Chair, Tustin Pride Committee/ Volunteer, Tustin Public Schools Foundation/Graduate, Tustin Citizen Police Academy
- Leader of Tustin's successful fight for Measures F & W to stop airport expansions near Tustin & promote parkland and open spaces.
- Prevent traffic congestion and overdevelopment from harming our quality of life and property values;
- Oppose efforts to build or expand airports near Tustin while continuing my efforts to preserve and promote parkland and open spaces in our community;
- Demand strict accountability over public funds / Restore long-absent harmony with Tustin School Board.
- Occupation: Tustin Business Owner
- Republican Majority Council 2002 Recipient
- Tustin Police Department Volunteer
- California Republican Assembly
- National Mortgage Brokers Association
- Yong Republicans of Orange County
- Valencia HOA Board of Directors
- Responsible Development of Tustin Legacy (Formerly Tustin Marine Base)
- Resolution of our City's Cable Problem
- Welcoming & Working Attitude with Tustin Unified School District
(This candidate has not responded to Smart Voter)
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|