(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
David John Shawver
- Occupation: Councilmember-Teacher/Coach
- Master's Degree - University of the Pacific, 33 Years of Successful High School Teaching and Coaching, "Cypress College Americana Award"
- STANTON CITIZEN OF THE YEAR, Mayor of Stanton, Chairman of the Stanton Redevelopment Agency, Board Member of the Orange County Fire Authority
- Scoutmaster Troop 111 - Stanton, "Silver Beaver" Recipient Orange County Council of the Boy Scouts of America, Little League and Youth Sports Coach
- Religious Education Teacher and Member of St. Polycarp Church, Stanton Resident for 33 Years, Founder of "Drugbusters"
- Board Member of The Public Cable Television Authority, Served on the Orange County Waste Management Board, Stanton City Councilman Since 1988.
- Married to Jennifer for 25 Years With a Family of 5: David 24, Matthew 22, Stephanie 20, Katrina 19, and Joseph 14
- Continue to Reduce the Crime Rate By Increasing the Number of Law Enforcement Officers in Our Neighborhoods and on Our Streets
- NO New Taxes, "Project 2000" Will Bring the City Financial Security Over the Next 30 Years
- To Improve and Expand Our Basic City Services
- Occupation: Retired School Administrator
- MA degree, Education Administration
- Bd. of Dr., Orange County San. Dist.
- Mayor, City of Stanton, 1997 & 2002
Harry M. Dotson
- Positive climate for new and existing business
- maintain high level of safety and protective services
- emphasize clean and safe neighborhoods
- Occupation: Councilmember-Retired United States Civil Service
- Councilmember City of Stanton, Mayor of Stanton, Chairman of the Stanton Redevlopment Agency, Boardmember O.C. Intergrated Waste Management Commission
- Chairman of the Public Cable Television Authority, Chairman of the Stanton Planning Commission
- O.C. Senior Citizens Advisory Council, Member O.C. Library Board, President of the Stanton Boy's & Girl's Club, Member of American Legion-Stanton 783
- Past President of the Stanton Neighborhood Center, Cubmaster Pack 84 Stanton, Eagle Scout Troop 150, Stanton Citizen of the Year, Stanton Lions Club
- Award of Merit Boy Scout of America - Orange County Council, Order of Merit from USA, BS. Springfield College, PTA Wakeham & Alamitos Schools
- Pacifica High School Boosters, Federal Energy Conservation Officer, Youth Sports Coach. Served in the United States Navy-Honorably Discharged
Kevin F. Carr, Jr.
- Top Priority-Public Safety-Police & Fire Services
- Community Development of residential and business through the Stanton Redevelopment Agency
- Continue to improve Community Recreation Services to our Seniors, Families, and the Youth of our Community
(This candidate has not responded to Smart Voter)
- Occupation: Internet Marketing Developer
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|