League of Women Voters of California
Orange County, CA
November 5, 2002 Election
Council Member; City of Rancho Santa Margarita; 2 Year Short Term Voter Information
2 Year Short Term.
Results as of Dec 6 2:34am, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (31/31)|
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
(This candidate has not responded to Smart Voter)
Christy A (Scheller) Riley
- Occupation: Appointed City Council Member
- BA French, minors in English and Sociology from Fullerton State
- Secondary Credential from Fullerton State
- Past President of the RSM Chamber of Commerce - 2 years, VP of Membership - 2years
- South Orange County Regional Chambers of Commerce - Businesswoman of the Year and Ambassador of the Year (twice)
- Board of Directors of South County Bank based in RSM
- Owner of Rischel Insurance Services based in RSM
- Work with the Sheriff's Department and the Orange County Fire Authority to keep our community safe and to insure that we have the best services.
- Continue to work for an increased partnership with the business community to keep a vital and diverse presence in RSM
- Maintain a fiscally sound City under challenging budget times in the State and look for innovative methods to provides services for our residents
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: December 6, 2002 12:36 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.