League of Women Voters of California
Orange County, CA
November 5, 2002 Election
Council Member; City of Laguna Woods Voter Information
4 Year Term.
Results as of Dec 6 2:34am, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (31/31)|
(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Robert B. "Bob" Ring
- Occupation: Appointed Incumbent
- Retired Business Executive
- Increase street lighting in LeisureWorld
- Prevent the extension of Santa Maria Avenue
- Aggressively continuing our fight against an airport at El Toro
- Occupation: Council Member
- Retired Lawyer
David James Schlenker
- STOP the Airport at El Toro MCAS
- Improve Regional Transportation
- Develop systems for Seniors to have better access to transportation
- Occupation: Member California Senior Assembly
- Founder SAETA-Seniors Against El Toro Airport
- 27 Years law enforcement experience
- Naval Officer during Korean War
Maurice S. Kravitz
- To help City work with and for Leisure World
- Improve life and living conditons for its Seniors
- Prevent build-up of vacant areas at expense of traffic flow
(This candidate has not responded to Smart Voter)
- Occupation: Retired Management Consultant
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: December 6, 2002 12:36 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.