League of Women Voters of California
Orange County, CA
November 5, 2002 Election
Mayor; City of Irvine Voter Information
2 Year Term.
Results as of Dec 6 2:34am, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (123/123)|
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
(This candidate has not responded to Smart Voter)
- Occupation: Mayor of Irvine
- Occupation: Businessman/Northwood Coach
- Community Services Commissioner (Chair)
- Graduate, Irvine Community Police Academy
- Boardmember, Irvine Senior Foundation
- Boardmember, Irvine Education Foundation
- Boardmember/Officer,Irvine Adult Heath Care
- Member, Irvine School Site Councils
- Protect Irvine Villages (Neighborhoods)
- Protect Irvine's Schools
- Protect the Irvine Budget / Reduce Taxes
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: December 6, 2002 12:36 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.