(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
(This candidate has not responded to Smart Voter)
William C. "Bill" Lentini
- Occupation: Retired Police Chief
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in History
- Juris Doctorate Degree in Law
- Thirty-one year in law enforcement
- Volunteer coach in numerous youth sports
- Decorated four times for bravery, and service
- Named on of the "top cops" in the state for 1991. Elected as President of the Orange County Chiefs of Police and Sheriff's Association
- Maintain Public safety as our highest governmental priority
- Work to foster a climate of economic growth and security
- Defend the rights granted to us through the U.S. Constitution
- Occupation: Engineering, Appointed Incumbent
- Director of Engineering, Parker Hannifin Corporation Worldwide Customer Support
- Councilman City of Brea
- Served on General Plan Advisory Committee
- As Director of Engineering, John is responsible for airline safety, and customer satisfaction, where sound judgment & decisiveness matters.
- Awarded "Supplier of the Year 2002" by Embraer Aircraft Co., for worldwide Technical Services to Airlines, and commitment to excellence.
- Sense of ethics governed by personal faith. Active in church as Sunday School teacher and volunteer for 10 years.
- Fiscal Conservative -- because it's your money.
- Preservation of open space with responsible hillside management that is consistent with the community's vision and values.
- Commitment to Public Safety--have endorsements of both Brea Police & Firefighters Associations
- Occupation: Councilman-Business Owner
- Familyman -Father to five girls
- Thrifty, Brave, Clean and Reverent
- Affordable Housing
- Open Governance
- Redevelopment Reform
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|