(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Governing Board Member, Tustin Unified School District
- B.A. Industrial Psychology, Pennsylvania State University
- 20 years Regional/National HR positions with Bechtel Corp., Marriott Corp., Dun & Bradstreet
- Nine years business owner
- Two years President of Tustin Unified Board of Education and President one year Coastline Regional Occupational Program
- Appointed TUSD & City of Tustin Joint Library Committee and TUSD Liason to Tustin City Council
- Resident of Tustin 11 years with two children: Samantha, 9, Fourth Grade at Tustin Ranch Elementary School; Alexis, 4, Kindergarten in fall 2003
Lynn R. Davis
- Improve Facilities for All Students and Employees
- Increase Student Achievment
- Demand More Local Control and Responsible Fiscal Policy
- Occupation: Business Owner, Educator
- 20 Years of Successful Business Experience - including Lockheed, IBM, high tech businesses
- Site Council President, Hewes Middle School - very involved in helping all students achieve better
- Active Tustin Education Leadership Experience: TUSD community advisory committee, Board Member for two Orange County educational nonprofit orgs.
- B.A. Math Claremont College, MBA from Harvard University
- Twice selected by Ronald Reagan to his California Delegation to the National Convention
- Tustin Parent with two children: Christy, 14, Foothill High (frosh/soph cheerleader); Peter, 10, 5th grade (Webelos Cub Scout, AYSO soccer player)
- Build New High School - Assure fair & equal education access to all students by strengthening all high school programs
- Conservative fiscal policy to save tax dollars and stretch dollars further - refocus on basics
- Base education on reliable, scientific research on most effective instruction - including intensive, systematic phonics - so our kids succeed!
- Occupation: Businessman, Community Volunteer, Attorney
- 21 Years of Successful Business Experience
- Adjunct Professor, National University
- Juris Doctorate, cum laude, Southwestern University School of Law; B.A., Journalism, University of Arizona
- Resident of Tustin Ranch for more than 13 years
- Tustin Parent with two children: Madison, 11, Sixth Grade at Pioneer Middle School; Austin, 9, Fourth Grade at Tustin Memorial Academy
- Police Officer, Tucson, Arizona
- Emphasize the basics: reading with phonics, spelling, math and writing;
- Ensure our $120 million budget is managed conservatively;
- Make certain the new high school and West Irvine schools are built on time and within budget.
- Occupation: Businessman, Engineer
- 32 years as a successful business owner of an international engineering business.
- Engineering Degree from Stanford Universtiy
- My many years in operating a business has given me a depth of knowledge, experience and understanding of a broad range of business issues.
- I am the only canidate with stated objectives and plans for implementing them.
- I have served as a technical advisor for various State and Federal organizations.
Casey M. Beneville
- Stop the Waste of Mullions of Dollars !
- Spend it to Educate our Children and Build & Repair our Facilities - not on litigation.
- Beckman High and Hicks Canyon Elementary schools must be built.
(This candidate has not responded to Smart Voter)
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|