League of Women Voters of California
Orange County, CA
November 5, 2002 Election
Trustee; Capistrano Unified School District; Trustee Area 7 Voter Information
4 Year Term.
Results as of Dec 6 2:34am, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (266/266)|
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
John J. Casabianca
- Occupation: Governing Board Member, Capistrano Unified School District
- B. A. Economics, Fordham University
- Personal Financial Planner Certification, UCI
- Vice President, Operations - Twining Laboratories
Larry A. Tate
- Safe Schools
- Rigorous Curriculum
- Financial Responsibility
- Occupation: Businessman
- Father of 6 Children; Five in CUSD schools and one 2002 CUSD graduate
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA) from Brigham Young University
- Graduated with Highest Distinction (top 10%)
- Past mult-Billion dollar institutional Bond Portfolio Manager
- Scout Master -- Boy Scouts of America
- Finest Quality Education for students of Capistrano Unified School District
- Restore Commuication and Respect Between the School District and Parents, Teachers, Civic leaders and the community at large
- Improve Long-term Planning Process to Reduce Overcrowding, Improve School Site selection and assure Continual Maintenance of current schools
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: December 6, 2002 12:36 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.