(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Governing Board Member, Capistrano Unified School District
- Parent of two who attended CUSD schools Kindergarten through graduation
- Teacher, California Teaching Credential from University California Irvine
- Universtiy of Southern California Bachelor of Arts
- Chairwoman, Children & Families Commission of Orange County
- Soroptimist Woman of Distinction in Education 2001
- Marian Bergeson Award for Outstanding School Board Service
- Maintain safe schools
- Provide rigorous curriculum with the best available technology and talented teachers
- Financial responsibility, no new taxes while maintaining the leanest central office administration in Orange County
- Occupation: Businessman/Educator
- EdD, Educational Psychology
- Secty, Bd of Directors, Niguel Shores Community Assoc
- Church Lay Minister of Eucharist/Lector
- Member, Monarch Beach Rotary Club
- Member, Dana Point Chamber of Commerce
- Bd of Directors, Orange Co Learning Disability Assoc
- Guarantee District participation in parent-requested community forums
- Eliminate nepotism/conflict of interest situation at District Office
- Add diversity to Board of Education's current uniformity
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|