(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Andrew W. Anderson, Jr.
- Occupation: Retired School Principal
- Retired (WW II) Air Force Pilot
- UCLA BA USC MA and Ph. D.
- LAUSD teacher and Administrator (principal) for
- 42 years. Elected to County Central Committee
- for five years. Presently president of Northridge
- Civic Association. Valley resident for 50 years.
Robert Nelson Norris
Sidney "Sid" Gold
- I have spent my life in school work. The LAUSD is now in a disaster mode
- They lose and find millions of dollars every year. To get our own district
- we must have our own city, the legislature says. I'll help do that.
- Occupation: Management Consultant
- 1997 NYU MBA/JD (emphasis in finance and management)
- 1991 UCLA BA with Honors (double major in economics and political science)
- Independent management consulting work experience, working predominantly with start-up companies during their establishment and growth phases
- U.S. Senate legislative analysis internship experience
- San Fernando Valley resident since 1970
- District 1 resident (Northridge) since 1974 (except for periods of educational and professional development)
Tamara V. Trank
Don L. Larson
- Improved Public Safety Services
- Establish Responsive, Customer-Service-Oriented Valley City Government
- Lower Taxes and Fiscally-Responsible Budgets Passed in a Timely Manner
- Occupation: Landlord/Artist
Mary Caryl Serritella
John P. Petersen
- Occupation: Security Supervisor/Salesperson
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
New! League of Women Voters California "Guide to Government"
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.