League of Women Voters of California
Fresno County, CA
November 5, 2002 Election
Board Member; Golden Plains Unified School District; Trustee Area 4 Voter Information
4 Year Term.
Results as of Dec 3 9:16am, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (16/16)|
49.1% Voter Turnout (628/1279)
(2 Writein Votes 0.3%)
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Deputy Sheriff
Lynda M. Bulla
- Help fix internal problems with current board.
- Open lines of communication and information between the school board and the public.
- Help teachers and adminastration to strengthen our schools and academic goals.
- Occupation: Real Estate Broker
- Resident in the area for 40+ years
- Married with 3 children, 6 grandchildren
- Graduate of CSU-Fresno with a BA in Liberal Studies
- Published author of children's books
James A. Siewert
Fred R. Dabbs
- Help the schools to effectively educate our children
- Make tough economic decisions for better use of financial resources
- Have all teachers, administrators, students and parents be responsible to the school's mission.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: December 6, 2002 12:34 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.