League of Women Voters of California
El Dorado County, CA
November 5, 2002 Election
Governing Board Member; El Dorado Union High School District Voter Information
Results as of Nov 15 4:45pm, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (116/116)|
(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Lee B. Hughes
- Occupation: Board Member
- BA - Fine Arts - Elmira College
- 8 years service on Board of Trustees current president
- 3 years - ROP Board
- 12 years - school volunteer
- EDCOE CARE program volunteer
- El Dorado County School Board representative
Spencer L. Weston
- Academic achievement for all students at all levels
- Adequate facilities to alliviate overcrowding
- Collaboration with staff and with our community
Robert C. Bowman, III
- Occupation: Financial Advisor
- Occupation: Business Manager
- Alumni, and previous Associated Student Body President of the district.
- Site Council, Student Board Representative
- Countless hours of philanthropic volunteer endeavours
Triston Jay "Lord Cactus" Amero
- A balanced, credible, fair and triple-checked budget.
- To re-establish the word "representative" into elected official.
- To decrease the amount parents are throwing away on Bus Fees.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: December 6, 2002 12:33 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.