(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Parke L. Boneysteele
- Occupation: Licensed Professional Engineer
- Over 40 years experience in sewage treatment plant design and construction, cost engineering, water resources, water and energy conservation, safety
- engineering, utility rate design, and utility and public finance.
- Design engineer for East Bay MUD's sewage treatment plant.
- BS Engineering, UC Berkeley.
- Past President, California Association of Sanitation Agencies
- Combat Soldier, Purple Heart, two battle stars.
Gerald R. Lucey
John Kirby Narcisse
- To provide responsible rates that enable CCCSD to meet goals of regulatory agencies, public needs, and protect public assets for future generations.
- Meet or exceed all regulations, requirements, and permit conditions.
- Provide responsive and outstanding public service.
- Occupation: Retired Safety Officer
- Retired Safety Specialist from Central Contra Costa Sanitary District
- Retired Contra Costa County Safety Officer
- Retired US Army Chemical Officer
- Environmental Scientist with US Enviornmental Scientist
- Fiscal responsibility that justifies sewer service charge for residential and nonresidential rate-payers.
- Fiscal responisbility through projects suah as in-house and intra-agency maintenance and construction projects.
- Safe and healthy work environment for District and contract employees
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|