(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Appointed Incumbent
- MBA, 1984, Pepperdine University, Malibu
- B.S.-Public Administration, 1979, Indiana University
- Chief Information Officer, Security Pacific Venture Capital,
- Founder, Las Trampas Creek Legislative Network Email Alert System
- LaMorinda School Bus JPA Board Member 2002
- Lafayette Communication Foundation Board 2002
- Facilitate a comprehensive look at all programs to ensure that we are offering the highest quality education for all children.
- Ensure the District's fiscal health through active budget oversight and continuing to advocate at the State level for adequate funding.
- Improve communications between the District and the school and public community that we serve.
- Occupation: Retired Investment Banker
- BS Public Policy, Cornell University "82
- Happy Valley Parents Club Board, 3 yrs, Pres. '00-09
- Happy Valley Site Council - 5 yrs,ongoing
- Stanley Parent Advisory Committee- 2 yrs
- Lafayette Arts and Science Foundation, Board - 1yr, site volunteer 5yrs, ongoing
- Lafayette Community Foundation Board, 1yr, ongoing
David S. Stromberg
- Ensure all students in Lafayette are provided the opportunity for excellence, and that our district maintains the hightest standards.
- Maintain the fiscal integrity we enjoy, given the austere times ahead.
- Prioritize the continuation of small class sizes in academic subjects to maximize indiviual attention.
- Occupation: Mediator/Attorney
- AB, Cornell University, College of Arts & Sciences, 1976
- JD Boston College Law School, 1979
Cynthia Lee Coon
- comprehensive review and consideration of budgetary matters
- full implementation of differentiated instruction
- improved communication between the Board and the community
- Occupation: Educational Therapist
- I am the mother of three children; two currently attending schools in Lafayette.
- I am self-employed as an Educational Therapist in Lafayette providing remediation and assessment for learning disabled students.
- Teach each and every student with high academic standards as a goal.
- Provide enrichment for bright students and freedom to advance at their own appropriate pace.
- Give all students access to academic materials at their individual learning levels.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|