(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Transportation Manager
- 25 years in public and private transportation
- Appointed President of Retirement Board for AC Transit
- Chair of Alameda County Paratransit Advisory and Planning Committee
- Hayward Public Agency Laison Committee
- Chair of Southern Alameda County Employer Advisory Committee
- Chair of Tri-Cities Paratransit Board
Nancy Jewell Cross
- Deal with the equity issues- Monies generated in Ward 5 to be used in Ward 5, Special District 2
- Paratransit service to be more responsive
- Public Outreach and Community involvement
- Occupation: Transportation Systems Developer
- Chief Executive Officer of CLEAN AIR TRANSPORT SYSTEMS --
- Regional & Interregional Developers.
- Education: A.B., Ph.D., and more. Experience includes Legislative Aide to the State Assembly Committee on Planning, Conservation, and Public Works;
- research engineering in private industry; scientific research and teaching on the faculties of several
- major universities; and over 20 years in multimodal transportation systems development.
- Extend AC Transit Route #329, Chapel Way Shuttle, in Irvington route, days of service, shelters, and ADA-compliant safe access to bus stops.
- Effect transferless bus service between Union City Bart, Cedar Blvd, and up Mowry Blvd to Niles.
- Effect 7-days' service to Quarry Lakes Regional Park entrance off Isherwood Way from Paseo Padre Pkwy and Niles Blvd with diesel-free small buses.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis
- League of Women Voters Sponsors Candidates' Forum
Wednesday, October 9, 8:00-8:30 PM
555 Mowry, Fremont
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- AC Transit Web Site