- Health Care - Lets Get Better
"Health care dollars should be used to provide health care; not to fill out forms, for administrative costs, executive salaries, or extensive marketing budgets."
"We need a Universal, Single Payer, non-Socialized form of health care, allowing for cheaper, un-fragmented healthcare, where Doctors and Patients make decisions."
- Campaign Finance Reform - Do the Actions Match the Words?
Campaign Finance Reform will bring democracy back to the people and out of the hands of rich individuals, corporations, and other special interest groups. Campaign Finance Reform is a step in:
· Uncorrupting the political process.
· Promoting public policy that is for the good of all people, not just special interest groups.
· Re-invigorating the average person, and in particular young people, to become active in the political process.