League of Women Voters of California
Alameda, Contra Costa, Sacramento, Solano Counties, CA
March 5, 2002 Election
United States Representative; District 10; Libertarian Party Voter Information
Results as of Apr 10 12:24pm, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (635/635)|
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Sonia E. Alonso Harden
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Corporate Communications and Publications
- BA, Graphic Communications
- Commissioned USAR served 1977-1985
- Bank of America
- Sigma Alpha Iota Fraternity Region 1 Scholarship
- Mademoiselle College Board 1969
- Cutting or repealing taxes
- restoring constitutional government
- preserving civil liberties and Bill of Rights
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Secretary of State
U.S. House of Representatives
Campaign Finance Data
League of Women Voters
- About the Candidates
- Browse the page to find the link for District 10. Then find Biography, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT), Special Interest Groups, and Voting Record where available.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| Election Links
|| About Smart Voter
Created: April 19, 2002 16:50 PDT
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.